Take a bite size approach to learning and development
We run a range of ‘bite size’ workshops to give your organisation a team a taster of different topics, including:
- Winning friends & influencing people (with Insights Discovery®)
- Effective goal setting
We find it’s an effective way to engage groups in experiential learning and add immediate value.
Click here to start a conversation with us.
Winning friends & influencing people
Ever wondered why you ‘click’ with some people and not with others? Here you will get an insight into what makes us individuals and different – and how recognising this in yourself and others can help you adapt and more successfully influence them.
Based on the work of Carl Jung, and the Insights Discovery® system, this 2 hour workshop is interactive, fun and gives a real insight into different styles. You’ll be able to use what you learn not just at work, but in wider life situations and relationships!
Ideal for: Anyone who wants to influence others more effectively – at work or at home.
Effective goal setting
Did you know that only 10 percent of the population has specific, well-defined goals, but even then, seven out of the ten of those people reach their goals only half the time?*
Or do you want to be one of the 3% that achieve them 89% of the time?
So what goals are you setting for your future – in work, career, life, health, challenge?
In this practical, interactive and fun 2 hour workshop you will:
- Understand why many people don’t set or achieve goals, and learn how you can be more successful
- Get a clear picture of the critical steps in effective goal setting
- Work through setting a specific goal for yourself
- Learn more about the power of your mind in setting goals that you can achieve, more easily, and get hold of some powerful techniques to help you
- Leave with a clear action plan, and some top tips to keep you on track!